COLOR GLASS AGC - LACOBEL
Lakobel interior glass meets all modern requirements in interior and architectural design.
Colored windows can easily be combined with other materials such as wood, metal or stone.
This glass can be used in high humidity rooms and also have direct contact with water, making it ideal for bathroom and kitchen applications.
Lakobela has a special coating called SAFE +.
SAFE + is a special film placed on the painted side of the glass (varnished white mirror), which avoids the breaking of cutting pieces in case of breakage (class 2B2 according to EN 12600 for 4 mm thickness).
This coverage has a dual function:
- Protects colored lacquer coating from scratches.
- In the event of breakage, pieces of glass remain on the foil.
Lakobela is a painted glass with the following characteristics:
- Float glass with high quality color coating.
- Aesthetically pleasing colored glass.
- Ecological paint.
- The varnishes are available in 25 standard colors.
- The color coating is moisture resistant.
- Available in SAFE / SAFE + versions: this is a polypropylene film adhered to the back of the glass for safety.
- Also available in antibacterial version.